Tiktok’s virla baked feta pasta completely well worth the hype. It’s a minimal effort …
Tiktok’s virla baked feta pasta 🕺🏻 completely well worth the hype. It’s a minimal effort dish, and mainly unimaginable to get it unsuitable 💁🏻♀️ you could be versatile with the components, add mushrooms 🍄 or different veggies in the event you like.
That is how I made it 👇🏼
100gm entire wheat pasta of selection
1 cup cherry tomatoes, add extra in the event you like extra 🙂
150gms natural, low fats block feta cheese
½ cup further virgin olive oil
¼ teaspoon sea salt
Crushed black pepper to style
¼ tsp chilli flakes (non-compulsory)
Garlic, trim about ¼ inch off the highest
¼ cup packed chopped contemporary basil and parsley (non-compulsory)
– Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the cherry tomatoes in an oven-safe baking dish. Place the feta block in the midst of the baking dish surrounded by the cherry tomatoes.
– Pour the olive oil on high, add the garlic and season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
– Bake within the preheated oven for 30 minutes, till the cherry tomatoes burst, and the feta cheese melts.
– Whereas the tomatoes and feta are baking, prepare dinner the pasta in a pot of salted water based on bundle directions till al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the cooking liquid in case you’d wish to toss it in.
– Add basil and squeezed out roasted garlic to the cooked tomatoes and feta and toss every little thing to mix.
-Switch the cooked pasta to the baking dish and toss to mix. Garnish with extra contemporary parsley, blended herbs and serve heat. 💜👩🏻🍳