Simply a simple easy Rooster Stew with Coconut Milk Like every other stew, this i…
Simply a simple easy Rooster Stew with Coconut 🥥 Milk 🤍
Like every other stew, that is additionally mildly spicy & creamy. Cooked with minimal spices, however filled with taste. This stew is served with appam, ghee rice, lemon rice, and even Kerala porotta.
750 gms Rooster (lower into medium measurement items)
2 medium Onion (thinly sliced)
4-5 Inexperienced chilly
1 tbsp Ginger & garlic (finely chopped)
1 medium Potato (cubed)
1 small piece Cinnamon
1/4 – 1/2 tsp Complete pepper
A small pinch Fennel seeds
2.5 – three cups Medium thick coconut milk
1 cup Thick coconut milk
1 tbsp Cashew paste (optionally available)
Curry leaves 10-15
– Warmth oil in a deep pan & splutter the entire masala. Add onion, ginger &garlic, inexperienced chilly & curry leaves. Saute until onion turns into tender and take into account that onions shouldn’t brown on this recipe.
– When onion turns into tender add hen items, salt and potato cubes. Combine properly.
– Add medium thick coconut milk and canopy & prepare dinner.
– Soak the cashews in sizzling water for 15 minutes. Grind to a easy paste.
– Add the cashew paste to the thick coconut milk & combine properly. When the hen is cooked fully add the thick coconut milk. Scale back the flame & prepare dinner for five -7 minutes or till you get the required thickness.
– Garnish with fried small onion/shallots, chillies & curry leaves. Serve sizzling with appam or lemon rice 🍚