Simple One-Pot Hen Curry served with daal and rice | **directions** 1. In…
Simple One-Pot Hen Curry 🥘 served with daal and rice 🍚 😍
1. In a pot take Three tbsp Canola oil then add 2tbsp ginger and garlic paste, fry till it turns golden then add 700gms Hen.
2. Add all of the spices; 1tbsp cumin powder, 2tbsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp turmeric powder, salt to style, 1tbsp pink chilli powder or to style.
3. Fry on medium-high for 4-5 minutes till the uncooked odor of all of the spices goes, and the oil seperates.
4. Add 1/2cup stirred yogurt 5-6 curry depart, cowl and let it prepare dinner on low warmth till the hen is absolutely cooked.
5. As soon as cooked, take away the lid and prepare dinner on medium-high for one more 4-5mins (bhuna) to scale back the water.
6. Then add 2 slit inexperienced chillies, Three small tomatoes minimize in halves and a pair of lemon slices and fry/bhuno for one more 2mins.
6. Add water 1/2cup if you need some gravy.
Able to be served 🙂