Rooster Munchurian | **To Marinate** 1. Combine hen with soya sauce, salt, g…
Rooster Munchurian 🍲 🌶
1. Combine hen with soya sauce, salt, ginger garlic paste, pink chili powder (non-compulsory) and
2. Add egg, corn flour and all-purposes flour. Combine effectively. Put aside for a minimum of 1 hour.
3. Warmth oil till sizzling sufficient to fry. Check by sliding a small portion of the batter to the recent
oil. It has to rise with out browning. That is the appropriate temperature.
4. Deep fry hen on a medium flame till golden & crisp. When the hen is finished
cooking bubbles will start to scale back. Take away the fried hen to a kitchen towel.
Be certain that the hen is cooked utterly inside earlier than you add it to the
**Making the Sauce**
1. Stir within the corn flour with Three tbsp water in a small bowl.
2. In 1 tbsp of the identical oil, fry ginger garlic till fragrant. Fry
onions until translucent then add capsicum and fry for two minutes. 3. Add
vinegar,soya sauce, tomato paste (non-compulsory) and pink chilli sauce. Cook dinner for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Once they start to bubble, Stir the corn flour combination & pour it together with 1 cup water or inventory.
5. The sauce begins to bubble and thickens. Style the sauce and add in additional salt or any
sauces you want. Flip off the warmth. Then add fried hen & spring onions (non-compulsory for garnishing)