Roasted Balsamic, Chilli & Maple Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Pecans & Dried Cr…
🌱 Roasted Balsamic, Chilli & Maple Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Pecans & Dried Cranberries🤤😻
✔️ SAVE this Put up to make later
✔️ TAG a pal who needa do this right this moment!
✔️ FOLLOW veganfeedgram for day by day inspo & recipes from throughout the gram
📸 + Beneath recipe by nourishingalex
– round 620g Brussels Sprouts, halved
– a pair handfuls pecan nuts
– a Handful dried cranberries
– 3tbsp balsamic vinegar
– 2tbsp maple syrup
– half tsp garlic granules – half tsp dried chilli flakes (how ever a lot you want)
– olive oil, for cooking
– salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/400F/gasoline mark. Line a big baking tray with non stick baking parchment.
2. Add your sliced sprouts to the lined baking tray then drizzle with a bit olive oil, rub the oil into the sprouts utilizing your arms, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast within the oven for 10 minutes till barely delicate.
4. In the meantime make the glaze by including the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, garlic granules chilli flakes to a small bowl of jug, then whisk every thing collectively till mixed.
5. Take out the sprouts, add the pecans & dried cranberries, then drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
6. Place again into the oven and prepare dinner for an additional 5-10 minutes, till the sprouts are roasted however delicate. Take pleasure in😁