Potato and Mutton Curry (Aloo Mutton) Serve with Tadka rice or Naan recipe …
Potato and Mutton Curry 🥘 🌶 (Aloo Mutton) Serve with Tadka rice 🍚 or Naan 👩🏻🍳💜
Black peppercorns 6-7
Inexperienced cardamom 2
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Caraway seeds ½ tsp
Fried Onions ¼ cup
Cooking Oil ½ cup
Onion sliced 1 medium
Bay leaves 2
Mutton boneless 700 gms
Ginger Garlic paste 2 tbs
Crimson chili powder 2 tsp or to style
Salt 1 & ½ tsp or to style
Turmeric ½ tsp
Coriander powderb1 & ½ tbs
Tomato paste 1 tbs
Tomatoes chopped 2 medium
Water 2 cups
Potatoes 200 gms peeled and halves
Inexperienced chilies 2-4
Water ½ liter
Garam masala powder ½ tsp
Recent coriander as wanted
– Grind black pepper corns, inexperienced cardamom, cumin seeds, caraway seeds, and fried onion till coarsely floor.
– In a pot warmth oil and fry onions till translucent and add bay leaves and fry until barely golden then add mutton combine boti and fry for 5-10 minutes and add ginger garlic paste.
– Cowl and cook dinner 4-5 minutes and add crimson chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and cook dinner.
– Then add tomato paste and chopped tomatoes cook dinner for 5-Eight minutes and add water then convey to boil and canopy to cook dinner on low flame till meat is tender and the water reduces for roughly 40-50 minutes.
– Maintain mixing and as soon as oil begins to separate, add potatoes, floor spice combine and inexperienced chilies.
– When oil separates absolutely add water and let boil and canopy till potatoes are cooked.
– Sprinkle with garam masala powder and hara dhania.