One Pot Steamed Rooster with Veggies | **Directions** 1. In a Bowl take 6 pi…
One Pot Steamed Rooster 🍗 with Veggies 👩🏻🍳
1. In a Bowl take 6 items drumsticks for marination. Add 2tbsp olive oil, 1tsp Salt or to style, 1tsp black pepper, 1tsp smoked paprika powder, 1tsp cumin powder and 1tsp purple chilli powder (optionally available) – marinate for min 30minutes.
2. In a pan pour half of cup water, and add the marinated rooster. Cowl and steam on low flame for 10-15minutes or till rooster is absolutely cooked. Maintain change sides and add extra water if required.
3. As soon as the rooster is absolutely cooked, take it out and put aside.
4. In the identical pan, add 1tbsp olive oil and your favourite veggies chopped/minimize as you want into 1inch thick items (I used carrots 🥕 and potatoes 🥔)
4. Sautee the veggies for 2-Three minutes, then add Three tbsp water. Cowl and allow them to prepare dinner on low flame for about 5mins or till absolutely cooked. (add extra water if required)
*Garnish with salt and pepper, serve with the rooster 🍗