Navratri Particular! Sabudana Khichdi. That is my fist time making it, tremendous straightforward …
Navratri Particular! 😍🌿♥️ Sabudana Khichdi.
That is my fist time making it, tremendous straightforward but so flavorful and scrumptious!
1. Wash 2 Cups of Sabudana (sago/tapioca pearls) correctly, till the water is obvious. That is essential to empty out all of the starch.
2. Then soak it in 2 cups of water (no extra else it would turn out to be soggy) for two hours.
3. In a pan add 2 tbsp Ghee or oil, then add 1 tsp Mustard Seeds and 1 tsp Cumin till they pop.
4. Add 1 medium cubed potato 🥔 and sauté for 2-3mins.
5. Add Three chopped inexperienced chillies and 10-15 Curry leaves with 1tsp Salt. Sautee for two minutes.
6. Add half cup peanuts and sauté for anther 5mins, then add drained sabudana and cook dinner till a lot of the pearls are translucent.
7. Add 1 tbsp Lemon juice and 1 cup chopped coriander. (that is non-compulsory)
Serve sizzling with chilled yogurt 🙂 & get pleasure from 👩🏻🍳