Hen in creamy garlic parmesan sauce a | **Elements** 1 tbsp Butter three piec…
Hen in creamy garlic parmesan sauce a🧀💫
1 tbsp Butter
three items hen breast
Salt and pepper to style
Cajun Spices (non-compulsory)
🔹For the sauce🔹
1 tbsp butter
four garlic cloves minced
1 tsp thyme
1 cup hen inventory
1 cup heavy / whipping cream
1-2 tsp contemporary lemon juice to style
½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp parsley finely chopped
– Season the hen thighs generously with salt, pepper and your favourite spices. I used Cajun.
– Add 1 tbsp butter and the hen down into a big, deep pan then place over medium-high warmth. Permit to cook dinner for 5-7 minutes till golden. Flip it over and cook dinner for one more 7-10 minutes till the hen is absolutely cooked.
– Take away the hen from the pan and put aside.
– Add the butter, garlic and thyme to the pan and cook dinner for 30 seconds. Add the inventory and utilizing a picket spoon, scrape the sticky bits from the underside of the pan. Pour within the cream and lemon juice.
– Permit the sauce to simmer for five minutes or till it coats the again of a spoon simply. Add the Parmesan cheese, stir in then add the hen. Permit to simmer for five minutes then sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Serve with bulgur or pasta 💜👩🏻🍳