Chopped Blended Tomato + Crisp Cucumber + Avocado + Chickpea Salad with Lemony Dil…
Chopped Blended Tomato + Crisp Cucumber + Avocado + Chickpea Salad with Lemony Dill by cleanfoodcrush.
INGREDIENTS (Servings 6-8):
• Three cups blended cherry tomatoes and/or grape tomatoes, halved .
• Three giant, crisp English cucumbers, partially peeled, and chopped into moons.
• 2 ripe avocados, chopped.
• 1 crimson onion, chopped.
• 2 cups chickpeas (garbanzo beans) rinsed and drained if utilizing canned.
LEMONY DILL DRESSING:
• Three recent lemons, juiced, divided.
• 2-Three recent garlic cloves, minced.
• An excellent handful of chopped recent dill (4-5 Tablespoons chopped or to style)
• 2 Tbsps top quality additional virgin olive oil.
• Sea salt and freshly floor black pepper to style, about 1/Four teaspoon every.
1. Sprinkle tiny pinch of sea salt excessive of your chopped tomatoes, put aside.
2. Squeeze 1 Tablespoon of your recent lemon over prime of your chopped avocado, put aside.
3. In a small glass bowl, whisk all dressing substances till effectively mixed.
4. Add your entire chopped salad substances to a big serving bowl.
5. Pour lemony dressing excessive, then very gently toss to mix and coat your salad.
6. Alter sea salt and pepper if crucial.
7. Serve instantly, or retailer, coated in your fridge for as much as 2 days.
Greatest eaten inside a number of hours.
#veganfriendly #plantbase #veganfood #whatveganseat #vegans #plantbasedfood #plantbasedfoods #vegetarianfood #veganlunch #plantbased #vegetarian #vegan #vegansofig #plantbasedeating #plantbasedvegan
Rich in vitamins. I love it.
Garbanzo beans @curtee_