Check out these Oven-roasted child potatoes topped with em super-delicious u…
🥔🔥Check out these👀 Oven-roasted child potatoes topped with em super-delicious umami tahini dressing♥️
✔️ SAVE this Publish to make later
✔️ TAG a pal who needa do this at present!
✔️ FOLLOW veganfeedgram for each day inspo & recipes from throughout the gram
📸 + Beneath recipe by the beautiful veganreset
Served with spinach, roasted garlic, grape tomatoes and an umami tahini dressing.
(serves 1 as a meal or 2 as a facet)
1. Preheat the oven to 425F.
2. Place 350-500g (relying on how hungry you might be) child potatoes and Four entire garlic cloves on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
3. Coat them with 2 tsp olive oil and add a pinch of pink Himalayan salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1 pinch floor pepper.
4. Bake for 30 min.
5. Within the meantime, add 3-4oz of chopped child spinach to a non-stick pan with 1 tbsp water and cook dinner for simply 2-Three min over medium-high warmth.
6. The dressing is 1 tbsp tahini combined with 1 1/2 tbsp dietary yeast, 1 tsp umami seasoning sauce (I used Yondu, you may also use miso or somewhat sea salt) and 2-Three tbsp water (I normally begin with 1 tbsp water after which add extra if want be relying on the consistency of the tahini).
7. Serve every thing in a bowl with 1 cup halved grape tomatoes. Take pleasure in!!
Yummy! 😋🤤 So good!
Wow, and the nutritional yeast makes it excellent!❤️
Just perfect 😋😋😋
Looks so tasty! 😋
Healthy and yummy 😋
This looks really yummy 😋 👅
Ooooh looks so tasty!✨
Looks so delicious 🙌🏻
This looks amazing, mouth watering 😍🙌🏻
@amie_allmark I’m gonna try this today