Char Siu Wonton Meeor extra generally often known as Kon Lou Wantan Mee in Malaysia is a…
Char Siu Wonton Mee😋or extra generally often known as Kon Lou Wantan Mee in Malaysia is a well-liked breakfast meals that my papa likes to have on the morning market. This vegan model is constituted of tofu char siu and selfmade wontons that I’ve shared earlier than. by woon.heng 💙
In Malaysia, there are two predominant methods to order wonton noodles; one in clear soup much like Hong Kong styled and the second is a dry model. The latter is commonly served with char siu, boiled or fried wontons, blanched greens, and paired with a pickled chile condiment.
Since most of you at the moment are specialists👏🏼 in making the char siu and wontons, now you can get pleasure from one other beautiful meal with noodles.
Try the recipe with video on her weblog: https://woonheng.com/vegan-char-siu-wonton-mee/
or go to my YouTube channel 🎥to observe the entire video.
– This recipe makes use of the identical char siu and wontons that I’ve shared a few weeks in the past
– Most kon lou wantan mee has about 3-Four wontons, however you possibly can at all times add extra to your likings
– I used contemporary noodles made with just a little kansui and I like to rinse them in chilly water then again into sizzling water to create that springy texture
– It is extremely really useful to make the noodles in 1 serving so you possibly can simply toss it with the ready sauce.
– The commonest greens is yu choy or choy sum however you need to use different inexperienced leafy veggies