Char Siu Wonton Mee … SAVE this Submit to make later TAG a buddy who needa tr…
Char Siu Wonton Mee😋
✔️ SAVE this Submit to make later
✔️ TAG a buddy who needa do that right now!
✔️ FOLLOW a veganfeedgram for day by day inspo & recipes from throughout the gram
📸 + beneath deets by woon.heng
Try the recipe with video on her weblog: https://woonheng.com/vegan-char-siu-wonton-mee/
or go to her YouTube channel 🎥to observe the entire video.
– This recipe makes use of the identical char siu and wontons that I’ve shared a few weeks in the past
– Most kon lou wantan mee has about 3-Four wontons, however you’ll be able to at all times add extra to your likings
– I used recent noodles made with slightly kansui and I like to rinse them in chilly water then again into scorching water to create that springy texture
– It is extremely really useful to make the noodles in 1 serving so you’ll be able to simply toss it with the ready sauce.
– The commonest greens is yu choy or choy sum however you should use different inexperienced leafy veggies
Hope you take pleasure in this meal as a lot as we do. Keep secure and properly, everybody. finest, Woon Heng (韵馨)♥️
#veganmeal #veganmealplan #plantbased #vegan #veganrecipes #vegansofig #veganpower #whatveganseat #veganmealprep #plantbasedfood #veganlunch #vegandinner #veganfood #veganrecipe #plantbaseddiet #veganfoodie #veganlunch #veganfamily #simplevegan #plantbasedvegan #easyveganmeals #healthyfood
Soo good 😍
Missing this bowl
One of my favorites!
Have to try this!!
Yum that looks so good follow me on Instagram on zee tunes 😋😋😋😍😍😍