Brown Rice Hen Pulao – A more healthy model of the basic Hen pulao ma…
Brown Rice Hen Pulao – ✴️🍚
A more healthy model of the basic Hen pulao made with brown basmati rice. I lately came upon that my mother is diabetic, so I made a wholesome model of Pulao for her.
To my shock it was pretty much as good as the conventional white rice Pulao 💯
500 gram skinless hen items
1 Medium onion julienne
1 Medium tomato (with out pores and skin)
2 chopped inexperienced chillies
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1/2 inch cinnamon stick
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder
1 Cup brown basmati rice
three tbsp Mustard cooking oil
1 bay leaf
1 black cardamom
Salt to style (for rice)
1 tsp garam masala
1/four Cup chopped contemporary coriander (non-obligatory)
Put together Rice:
– Soak 1.5 Cup rice for 30minutes
– Boil water in a pot with 1/2 salt and 1 tsp Cumin seed. Amount would not matter, as now we have to empty it.
– When 80% achieved, drain and put aside
Prep Work For Pulao:
– In a deep pot, add three tbsp Oil, 1 tsp Cumin seeds, bay leaf, cinnamon stick and fry till they begin to pop.
– Then add the onions and fry till golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and fry one other 2-3mins.
– Add the hen items, 2 chopped inexperienced chillies, salt, garam masala and black pepper. Fry on medium-high till hen flip barely gentle brown.
– Now add chopped tomatoes and fry till they’re mushy.
– Add four cups water, cowl and cook dinner.
– when the hen is sort of cooked, add beforehand cooked rice. Stir properly, cowl and cook dinner on medium-low for 5-6 minutes.
– Combine properly, add coriander. Cowl and cook dinner on low flame for an additional 5mins.
Serve Hen Pulao with mint raita and salad 🥗 💜👩🏻🍳