BLUEBERRY CINNAMON ROLLS by . Recipe Three cups plain flour, plus extra for dustin…
BLUEBERRY CINNAMON ROLLS 💜 by rainbownourishments
Three cups plain flour, plus extra for dusting
3/Four cup vegan milk, heat
half cup melted vegan butter
1/4-1/2 cup sugar or coconut sugar
1 tbs instantaneous dried yeast
1 tbs cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of salt
Filling and glaze
1 cup blueberries
1-2 cups powdered sugar or 1/Four cup maple
2 tbs corn flour
1 tbs floor cinnamon
Sprint of vanilla
1. Mix the entire scroll ingredient in a big bowl (or do that in a stand mixer). Combine and knead till easy. Depart the dough within the bowl, cowl with a tea towel and depart it in a heat place for at the least 1 hour or till it doubles.
2. Add the blueberries, a touch of water and some tablespoons of sugar/maple to small saucepan. Boil for Three min then cut back the warmth. Add the cinnamon, cornflour and vanilla. Roughly mix to make a chunky puree. Return the saucepan to the warmth and stir till thickened. Put aside to chill.
3. Scoop out the dough on a floured floor and roll into an oblong form. Unfold the vast majority of the blueberry puree onto the rectangle, reserving some puree.
4. Roll the dough right into a tube. Use a pointy oiled knife to chop scrolls out of the pastry. Cowl and put aside to rise.
5. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
6. Add the remaining powdered sugar or maple syrup to the remaining blueberry puree. Simmer the combination on low warmth till it thickens. Mix right into a puree and put aside.
7. Bake the scrolls for 25-30 minutes or till they’re barely golden brown.
8. When the scrolls have cooled barely, drizzle with the blueberry glaze. .
#whatveganseat #veganrecipe #letscookvegan #veganfoodblogger #veganfoodspot #veganfoodspace #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #veganideas #veganmeals #healthyvegan #vegancommunity #veganlife #plantbased #plantprotein
Those cinnamon rolls look so good!
Oh wow this is amazing 😍
These are in the making , right now 🙌🙌🙌
Looks amazing 😍👏🔥
Very delicious 😍
Looks so yummy😍
Pure indulgence. Thanks for the share 😍