Bhuna aka Hen Masala Bhuna means roasted. It is a scrumptious and thick tom…
Bhuna aka Hen Masala 🌶️ Bhuna means roasted. It is a scrumptious and thick tomato primarily based gravy, sauteed effectively in chopped onions and spices 🤤
700gms skinless, cleaned hen
Four garlic cloves, peeled and minced
1 inexperienced chilli, chopped
2 tbsp of ginger, minced
2 onions, diced
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp kashmiri crimson chilli powder
2 tsp floor cumin
2 tsp floor coriander
1 tsp garam masala
5 tomatoes, chopped
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp of coriander, chopped
Three tbsp of vegetable oil
salt to style
– Warmth the oil in a big, deep frying pan (or wok) and add the garlic, inexperienced chillies and ginger. Combine them for a minute in scorching oil then add the chopped onions. Stir and depart to prepare dinner over a medium warmth for 3-Four minutes
– As soon as the onions have turned a golden brown color, add the turmeric, chilli, cumin, coriander and garam masala powders. Stir and prepare dinner for a few minute.
– Add the chopped tomatoes with 100ml water and a very good pinch of salt. Stir collectively, cowl the pan and permit it to come back to a boil. Stir sometimes till the masala turns into good and thick.
– Add the hen to the pan and coat the items within the masala so it’s all properly coated. Prepare dinner over a medium warmth, stirring sometimes for 20 minutes, or till the hen is tender and mixed with the thick masala sauce.
– Stir within the lemon juice so as to add a bit of zing and garnish with coriander to serve 💜👩🏻🍳